ProVisi Education is an education quality improvement consultant and implementing partner for multinational companies and international NGOs. Established in 2002, we have worked with more than 100 companies and NGOs, 200 schools and 20.000 teachers in more than 20 provinces in Indonesia. For more details please visit our website HERE
We are currently seeking for Project Coordinator for School Library Development. This position will be based in our office, Green Lake City, Tangerang; and report directly to the Division Head.
Qualifications/Experience Project Coordinator for School Library Development
• Minimum S-1 from any discipline with min. GPA 3.00.
• Having minimum 3 years’ work experiences in Coordinator or Supervisor level, preferably in education sector.
• Demonstrated technical skills in project, budget and resources management.
• Demonstrated skills in communication, teamwork and developing networks with education stakeholders.
• Computer proficiency in general office software (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Internet).
• Good written and oral communication skills in English.
To apply, please email your complete application to email@example.com with subject: “Project Coordinator for School Library Development” Application deadline: 24 November 2017.