Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission – different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
This position is for 4 months with possibility of extension.
We are currently seeking an innovative and motivated person for the position of Program Associate (Sales and Marketing) to improve the current sales and marketing materials and strategies and assist the management team in East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) to achieve the Wonder Women’s sales target.
The Wonder Women Eastern Indonesia program is a network of entrepreneurs who sell clean-energy technologies in and around their communities. The award-winning program also provides a suite of training and support to help the entrepreneurs succeed.
This is an exciting role with high levels of autonomy, suitable for an innovative individual with a strong track record of delivering results.
• Indonesian National
• Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in sales and marketing
• Experience in sales and marketing of renewable energy products is an advantage
• Experience in developing and delivering training
• Creative and keen to innovate and experiment
• Optimistic nature, honest, ethical, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact
• Enjoy traveling to remote areas
• Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline such as marketing, economics or business management
• Able to work in a team with various cultural backgrounds
• Able to work with a minimum supervision
• Work with the field team located across multiple locations in Indonesia to review all of the existing sales and marketing materials
• Work with the management and communication team to design and improve sales, marketing and training materials
• Work with the management and field team to improve sales and marketing strategies including pricing, incentives, reward, and recognition schemes, training, and product mix
• Develop training materials and work with the field team to deliver training to Wonder Women
• Mentor Wonder women on sales and marketing and provide sales and marketing supports
• Other tasks as assigned.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON THE 12TH OF NOVEMBER 2017
Only Candidates who apply via our website will be considered. Please visit: HERE