Digital Marketing Specialist(Short Term : Up to 60 days)
Project Overview and Role
PRISMA (The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture) aims to contribute to a 30%, or more, increase net incomes for 1,000,000 poor rural female and male farmers, 300,000 of which will be reached by mid of 2018. PRISMA focus on five provinces, namely: East Java, East Nusa Tenggara, West Nusa Tenggara, Papua and West Papua. One of commodities that PRISMA currently intervene is vegetable.
In the rural areas in East Java, Nusa Tenggara Barat and Nusa Tenggara Timur, knowledge flows along the vegetable value chain are commonly lacking. Smallholder farmers have few channels for obtaining information on new technologies or good cultivation practices in vegetable farming. Although government and input companies provide extension services, their coverages is limited. Farmers mainly get information through farmer groups. However, when farmer group is not existing, knowledge flow from peer farmers is rare, since peer farmers are usually unwilling to share their knowledge.
To address this constraint, PRISMA has intervention in vegetable sector focuses on utilizing Mobile Application to strengthen dissemination of farming practices knowledge, provide wider market channel options information and promote better crop planning to smallholder farmers in those provinces. A broad range of market actors will be involved in dissemination of information, which are agro-input seller, nurseries, lead farmers, extension staffs, and vegetable traders.
The Mobile Application has been launched in April 2017. To increase the awareness and engagement to the Mobile Application, various marketing channels are used. One of the marketing channel is through online / digital marketing.
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Rare opportunity to work in a role on an Australian government funded program.
- Great opportunity to further your knowledge and experience in M4P, operations and finance on a donor funded program.
Applications close on Tuesday 08 August 2017. Please apply via this link.
The position is open to Indonesian nationals only and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
The objective of this consultancy is to formulate digital marketing strategy for the Mobile Application and implement the strategy along with the content specialist.
Under the direction of Senior Business Consultant of Vegetable Intervention, the Digital Marketing specialist is expected to deliver the following areas of work:
- Formulate strategy for Mobile Application digital marketing (Content Marketing, SEO, SEM, and Social Media Marketing)
- Implement and improve the strategy based on the updated condition (from analytics and other tools) and give weekly and monthly progress report.
- Train and work together with the in-house digital marketing who handle the Mobile Application.
- Increasing Mobile Application brand awareness and engagement.
Key Selection Criteria
Essential skills and experience:
- Deep understanding of overall digital marketing (Content Marketing, SEO, SEM, and Social Media Marketing) with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Ability to formulate digital marketing strategy as well as implementing it
- Ability to positively influence people’s behaviours through content and social media by means of storytelling and content creation
- Deep understanding of social media landscape in the Indonesia and major marketing channels
- Demonstrate application performance and marketing analytics tools knowledge
- Excellent written, visual and oral communication skills (English and Indonesia)
- Identify potential crisis situations and apply issue resolution techniques online to diminish issues
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking