Build Change (www.buildchange.org) is an award winning international non-profit social enterprise that designs earth-quake resistant houses and trains builders, homeowners, and engineers to build them. Build Change has been working in West Sumatra, Indonesia since January 2008, assisting homeowners to rebuild safe houses after 2007 and 2009 earthquakes. Build Change has the following position open in West Sumatera (Padang).
- Implement Build Change’s Finance system
- Ensure internal control procedures are followed for all cash disbursements, receipts, and transfers
- Prepare payment requests and bank transfers for payments to vendors
- Maintain petty cash and cash counting with Finance Officer
- Pay Vendors in a timely manner
- Bookkeeping and financial administration
- Maintain and filling financial documentation
- Submit weekly and monthly report to Finance Officer
- Perform other duties and responsibilities related to financial matters as requested by the Finance Officer
- Diploma or S1 degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- At least 1 year experience in administration and or finance, preferably experience in NGOs
- Attention to detail , good integrity, and track record.
- Strong understanding of humanitarian principles and development ethics
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet applications, QuickBook, and internal audit system.
- Fluency in English will be an advantage
Please send your CV and applied on the email subject to: email@example.com soon as possible. This vacancy will be open until the position is filled. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.