The ASEAN Coordinating Centre for Humanitarian Assistance on disaster management (AHA Centre) is seeking for some Consultants of:
Each of the Consultant will be assigned to specific tasks as per the Terms of Reference (TOR) provided here:
- Social media management and content creation
- The Development of the ASEAN Joint Emergency Communications Plan and Provision of Strategic Communications Advisory
- Website content management
Please refer to each TOR of Consultancies for more detail information.
GENERAL CRITERIA FOR THE CONSULTANT
- Individual Consultant with at least 5 years’ of experience in the development of Communications Plan and Strategy or
- Multinational, internationally-recognised Public Relations/communications consulting agency with offices in Southeast Asian countries;
- Ability to identify the needs and the appropriate communications and public relations approaches for intergovernmental organisation;
- Have similar working experience for the past 5 years;
- Sound understanding of ASEAN’s social media landscape is mandatory;
- Ability to grasp ideas quickly, think creatively, take initiative and be innovative.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their application with indication of fee, CV and recent portfolio to: email@example.com by the latest of 31 July 2017.
Please indicate the title of the Consultancy opportunity position that you are applying for on the subject of your email.
The Selection Panel’s decision is final and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information on AHA Centre, please visit AHA Centre